Here at Liveminds, we are frequently asked the easiest way to check how a project is progressing and the matrix is our way of freeing your mind.
The matrix provides a holistic view of each participant’s journey through your project. You can monitor the full chart of questions, all the participants and find out exactly who has responded allowing you to get a good overview of how your project is running.
The matrix view allows you to make sure that no one is being left behind as the project progresses. You can give a little encouragement to those that need to catch up before the project closes, and also check who has completed all the tasks. It is a great indicator of whether your participants need a little longer to respond or if it is time to close the project.
To access the matrix, click the View button on the main Project dashboard page, as shown here:
The matrix uses the same key as elsewhere on the platform, segments participants in groups and even allows you to see which questions are blockers or mobile enabled. Hover over a participant’s question symbol for more information.
Matrix Icon Key:
- Blue square = the number of responses posted that haven’t been marked as read
- Green circle = participant has responded and all their responses have been marked as read
- Dark grey circle = The participant was assigned this question but they haven’t yet responded
- Light grey circle = The participant has been assigned this question but it hasn’t been published yet
- Nothing = This participant wasn’t assigned this question
So if you need to find out the real status of your project, remember that the matrix is everywhere (or at least it can show you everything you need to know).